Thursday, 11 May 2017

SFA: Pets in your home

If you wish to keep a domestic pet* in your Service Family Accommodation (SFA) you must seek permission. 
You can do this by using the e-1132 form when applying for your SFA.
If you are already living in your SFA you will need to contact the CarillionAmey Occupancy Services team and request permission. The team will also need to approve applications for any further pets you bring into your home. Once you have received approval to keep pets, please remember that this can be revoked by the MOD if the rules set out in JSP 464 Chapter 7 are not adhered to. 
Pet owners in SFA also have other responsibilities...